Google Penalty Recovery (Backlinks Removal) Package
With the most recent Google Penguin update, millions of websites have been affected and several websites face from partial or side wide penalty. Google Penguin is an algorithm that searches for “web spams” and penalizes the website, classifying it guilty or filled with spam, which would take a blow on the search results reflected by Google.
Worries no more. We’ve helped many foreign and local websites recovered from algorithm penalty or avoiding potential risk of future penalty.
- Analyze if your website is hit by Google penalty, based on several criteria.
- Perform risk data analysis and algorithm simulation based on your link profile. Ahrefs report would be included as data source.
- Complete manual analysis on data, addressing high risk domains in a disavow file for Google.
- Write and submit a professional Reconsideration Request for your manual penalty.
- Access to a hosted e-mail address from the site for your website, example: email@example.com. This is used to send personalized removal requests and can be created through your webhost.
- Google Webmaster Tool access for submitting the reconsideration request.
The delivery time is generally 8 weeks and may vary based on the website.
However, it must be noted that the changes would reflect only after the next algorithm update by Google. On recovery, the website would rank back to a normal website instead of the previously highly rated website and again, you would have to get your website done with a SEO campaign.
Contact us now to learn more about this package.